Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the answer is 9.

The question is: "How many naked dudes can you fit in this automobile?





That's right. Junior year. The annual late-night skinny dippin' trip to Tuttle Creek. I can still smell the B.O. and see the look on peoples faces as we pulled up next to them at an intersection and flipped on the dome light. "Hey there." We called ourselves the "Daihatsu 9". This is a true story. You can not make crap like this up. 3-cylinders of power towing a half-ton of naked dudes, muffler dragging the whole way.

Daihatsu 9...UNITE!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah! I had no idea! ...just kidding. I'm proud to be a part of that one. ah, mem'ries....

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want a blog with Jeff any more.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I go back to the land of unreliable, slow internets; I just want to say:

This is THE FUNNIEST blog in the world.

Please don't give up on Jeff, Sarah. You are such excellent counterpoints.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why was it necessary to be naked before you went skinny dipping?

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have been the 10th - the only reason to have gone to K-State.

9:00 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

this gives me a very disturbing mental image that involves lots of lap sitting...yuck...

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew my comment WAY down the list on a previous posting would actually make its own post?! Yes, I too was in that kozy korean kar. A couple years in a row, I might add. Merry Christmas, Mr. Lardawg. Merry Christmas ... indeed.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home