Wednesday, November 02, 2005

on stink.


Allow me to do you a favor. If you're unsure of what this is, chances are you've got some stank-ass breath. The 'tongue scraper' is a staple of my hygiene utility belt. You'll be shocked at the amount of crap this baby will squeegee off your tongue every morning. Go on, treat yourself to this $1.99 gadget...and open mouth kiss w/ confidence.

**Editor's note - After some thought and discussion, I've realized that some of you think you "get all that" w/ your toothbrush. I'm sorry you're a liar.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no way sarah posted this. c'mon, 'stink-ass' breath? nice one lardawg.

7:52 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

thats a toughie... sounds like larison, and i dont think sarah would blog about the tongue scraper unless it had a hose attachement to a hot water bottle. now we're talkin'...

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad my friends know me. I would also not refer to "open mouth kissing" on my blog. I am glad Jeff would though. I hope that works out for ya Jeff.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah, tell us about the soap glove.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Brian Stevens said...

so...

i went to the store today and got one...no joke. open mouth kissing here I come!!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home