Wednesday, October 19, 2005

goodbye sleep. goodbye disposable income. helloooo ethan!

Thanks to my employer for scheduling a timely conference this week in DC affording me the opportunity to get a good look at baby Crabb, fresh out of the oven. Dang, freaking cute! According to Mike, Ethan is already a physically superior child and was doing full ab-crunching situps minutes after birth. Mom is glowing and apparently gets to enjoy the post-birth spoils of what medical professionals call a daily "butt bath". I know, I'm intrigued too. A big thumbs up to Ethan for keeping it real and to the Crabb's for a very successful procreation and birth of a beautiful son. Love you guys. I'd also like to extend a discreet thumbs up to the butt bath. Awesome.

The happy family.



Proud papa. ('PAPA...I love it when you call me big...PAPA.' Goulet.)



What a handsome little guy......holding a baby.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we have to link the lovely Julie Crabb with a concept like "butt bath"? Let's not.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kansas said...

I must agree with Sarah...
Ethan is adorable!! So are you Micheal...cannot wait to meet him!!!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous that you got to meet the little crabb! looks like so much fun.

6:35 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

lucky you jeff! cant wait to see that baby in person. julie, you look awesome. jeff, if you want to talk pregnancy, come over one friday night...i will horrify you. ask sarah, or kerry, they know...

6:56 AM  
Blogger tara said...

Jeff I also am so jealous!!!
Pretty sure my "employer" will never have a conference for me to go to in DC since she is currently keeping me busy with conferences on "how to keep dog food out of human mouths" and "the life of a diaper after a meal of refried beans"

7:18 AM  
Blogger donna said...

jeff, i'm jealous too!!! oh...has that already been said? i guess i just felt left out. :)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great timing for a little business trip. He's such a cutie.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home