Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So here it is. My first blog entry. Jeff and I have spent a long time praying about it and we feel like we are being called to start a blog together. Jeff liked the word drivel so that is why you will find it in the title of the blog. The name of his grandma's dog is "lil' bit"...it just had to be in the title as well. You can expect to find all our meaningless musings at this site. I also have some really great stories about Jeff that I will post from time to time. Today at lunch he really comforted me as I shared about many of my best friends moving away. "Thank God we have modern communication...everyone has a blog Sarah. It really isn't going to be that different." He always knows the right words to say. I love that. To Jeff's credit he is one of the most encouraging people of my summer. So I can't gripe about him too much. Okay. Now I just wait the rebuttals of anyone that would actually read this. I am kind of shy so I don't know how much I'll write. No longer am I a lurker. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Chris Spinks said...

Is that a lil' bit o' drivel on your chin?

11:35 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

oh what a glorious day, thank goodness i was praying for this too! god really moves in mysterious ways... cant wait to hear all of the drivel on jeff!

7:54 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

just last night i "tagged" sarah hoping that it would help motivate her to get a blog. if i knew it would work that quickly, i would've tried it awhile ago. looking forward to y'alls musings.

9:15 PM  
Blogger chief gordon said...

why do i picture sarah with a giant smirk on her face, and dramatically sighing, while writing her posts?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home